- A FUN Card is your Passport to FUN at Big Al’s! Load money onto your FUN Card and use it like cash anywhere in the building from our upscale Bowling Lanes to our Sports Bar & Grill to our state-of-the-art Arcade. Register your FUN Card to receive exclusive rewards and to protect your loaded funds should your card be lost or stolen.
What is a FUN card?
What is the difference between Cash, Bonus, and Tickets on a FUN Card?
- Cash is cold, hard cash and may be used to make ANY purchase within Big Al’s.
- Bonus is an arcade-only value and can used on any game in the Arcade.
- Tickets are good for redemption of items in the Arcade Rewards Center.
What does it mean to “GO BIG!”?
- GO BIG! runs all day every day and is your welcome gift from us with each purchase of a Big Al’s FUN Card. When you load a qualifying amount onto your FUN Card or MVP Card, you’ll receive FREE Arcade play and FREE e-tickets!
- $30 will score you a $30 FUN Card, $5 in FREE Arcade play AND 500 FREE e-tickets!
- $50 will score you a $50 FUN Card, $1o in FREE Arcade play AND 750 FREE e-tickets
- $100 will score you a $100 FUN Card, $25 in FREE Arcade play AND 1,000 FREE e-tickets
- And no, we’re NOT kidding.
Can I reload the card?
- Absolutely Yes!
Are the tickets printed?
- No. All tickets redeemed from a coupon or from an arcade game are electronic. The balance is displayed on the FUN Card’s details and can be checked by a Big Al’s team member at the Front Desk, in the Rewards Center, at any FUN Card kiosk, or online at ILoveBigAls.com/FUN-Card.
I lost my FUN Card… now what?
- If your Fun Card is registered, a Big Al’s team member at the Front Desk or in the Rewards Center will verify your ID, look up your card, and reissue your balance and information onto a new FUN Card.
- Worried about a stolen Registered FUN Card or about the funds being used on your FUN Card? Call us and we can freeze the card immediately.
REGISTERED FUN CARD
Where and How do I register my FUN Card?
- You can register your FUN Card at either the Front Desk, the Rewards Center, or any of our self-service kiosks. You can also register online at ILoveBigAls.com/FUN-Card.
- You will need to provide us with your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Birthday date, and Zip Code to register.
What do I get when I register my FUN Card?
- If your card is lost, stolen, or damaged, we can issue you a new card at no additional charge. Your loaded funds and card history will be automatically uploaded onto your new card.
- Free Stuff!
- 5 FREE Video Game Plays
- 500 FREE tickets
- Birthday Reward
How much does it cost to Register my FUN Card?
- It’s absolutely FREE to Register your FUN Card!
- Pro Tip: there are a lot of ways to get a FUN Card without having to pay an Activation Fee: Eat2Play, Family FUN Pack, and more! Check out our Daily Deals page (link just to the left in the drop-down “hamburger” menu!) for more information.
How old do I have to be to have a Registered FUN Card / MVP Card?
- You must be at least 13 years of age to register your FUN Card with your own email.
- All children 12 & under must register with the email of a parent or guardian.
What is the MVP Program?
The MVP Program is our most exclusive Rewards Program! When you earn 1,000 points, you’ll score awesome perks and benefits!
How do I go from Registered FUN Card to MVP Card?
- Becoming a Big Al’s MVP is easy! Once you earn 1,000 points, you’ll reach MVP status! Points can be earned by loading your card with funds and via special events and incentives offered throughout the year. You can earn your MVP Status as quickly or gradually as you wish. We will keep track of your balance and notify you via email once you have reached a total of 1,000 points.
What do I get when I become an MVP?
- Oh, where, oh where do we begin?!
- $100 MVP Card Credit
- MVP Lane Side Event
- 15% OFF Arcade Play
- Double Tickets (When you Go BIG)
- FREE admission to UFC Events
- And More!
Do I get rewarded every year that I qualify for MVP?
- Yep, you sure do!
How long does my MVP Status last?
- MVP Status is valid for the remainder of the current calendar year as well as the entire following calendar year. For example, if MVP Status is achieved on June 1, 2021, status would be valid until December 31, 2022.
- Every calendar year following status achievement, an additional 1,000 points must be earned on your FUN Card to maintain your MVP Status. In the above example, a guest would need to earn 1,000 points between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022 to maintain their MVP Status in 2023.
How do I claim my MVP arcade discount?
- Simply swipe your MVP Card on any Arcade game; it’s automatic! MVP Pricing will show on all game swipers in addition to the standard rate.
Can I split a FUN Card into multiple FUN Cards?
- FUN Cards cannot be split into multiple FUN Cards, with one exception: If you load $100 onto a FUN card as part of our GO BIG program, you do have the option to split those funds onto four (4) $25 FUN Cards. See our Front Desk or Arcade Rewards Center to purchase or for more information.
What if I don't earn 1,000 points during the calendar year?
Our Rewards point system resets at the beginning of each calendar year, so you’ll want to keep a close eye on your points balance. Make sure you hit the full 1,000 points by December 31st to ensure you gain MVP status for the following year. Any points you have accumulated during the year will be reset as of January 1st.